OK, I ran the queries. Your must "popular" remarks are:
- (redacted) you deserve to be called an idiot for writing code like that
- (redacted) because windows is for gays. gays
- Look google is full of shit
- dont like me random shit please.
- If I want my website to look like shit then I'll ask you
- I simply consider non english language noise and spam
- (redacted) don't be a dick :D
- Fuck thread safety
- (redacted) Anger issues my ass!
- my f key is acting up
- (redacted) I just defined a language limitation in this room
- You want to speak in a foreign tongue then take it somewhere else.
where "(redacted)" is any other user, just to keep it context free.
I think the flags were correctly earned. My main thought now is at what point the system should escalate the suspension time, or whether to just keep that manual. Please remain civil in the chats; it isn't an open forum for abusing people, nor an outlet for homophobia and xenophobia.
I will, however, think about ways in which we can make the "why was I suspended" automated so there is no uncertainty. In other news, there is a secondary issue with people using flags incorrectly; in this case, I don't think that applies.