In clear text, I feel like if I post my answer, it would be more of a workaround than a solution, but in a context where I think there is (as of today), no right solution, and I feel it would help push other user into the right track.
The questions are:
- Should I post my answer anyway?
- Should I accept my answer, provided I waited about 24 hours (as it seems to have been the consensus after reading a few other thread here in meta), and no better answer came?
EDIT: Thanks for the feedback. I posted now my answer, but as I am don't consider myself a guru, and I can't be sure that my approach is the only one, I didn't accept it. (Moreover my answer didn't seems to attract any positive feedback anyway).