Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 158 Stack Exchange communities.

What is meta?
Here's how it works:
  1. Any Stack Exchange user can ask a question
  2. The community provides support, votes on ideas, and reports bugs
  3. Your voice helps shape the way Stack Exchange operates

Since and are the same thing, shouldn't the two be merged? Then going on the basis of other adobe products the final tag should be so it's like and .

share|improve this question

I personally think it should be merged to .

share|improve this answer
So, to be consistent, it should be adobe-flash and adobe-flex? – NebulaFox Sep 11 '11 at 0:52
I think so..... – Daniel A. White Sep 11 '11 at 0:57
@Nebula I think flash is in common use so the adobe- prefix isn't necessary, but I think it should probably be adobe-flex not flex. – agf Sep 11 '11 at 1:08
adobe-flex is already a synonym. – phwd Sep 11 '11 at 4:24

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .