There are some questions that are being retagged with sscce because they contain a " Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example". But I find that almost all programming questions should contain a short example to describe the problem.
What is meta?
- Any Stack Exchange user can ask a question
- The community provides support, votes on ideas, and reports bugs
- Your voice helps shape the way Stack Exchange operates
I'm familiar with the "Short, Self Contained, (Correct) Compilable Example" concept, but I wouldn't have guessed what the tag meant from the context of most of those posts. It also is a meta tag as you pointed out, so that's two reasons to get rid of it. I removed it from all of the posts on SO and left a comment for the guy who was adding it asking him to stop.
Having created the SSCCE tag, as well as having applied it to a number of posts, I now have to say it seems silly to have done either.
1) yes that very silly
2) then there must exist another Swing rellated Tag, where is my edit only (I checked that for fun) leading with windowlistener (>20 rellated),
3) and for potential TagCleaner is there lots of works (in this context)
4) please could someone tell me if I made something wrong, and I think that is silly that one more rusty point is real payment for that, or am I wrong and those points are more than I think ...