I made a few changes to the Data Explorer to address this issue, and ported some of the queries along the way to use Dapper. As part of those changes I reworked the code to pass the
QueryResults object around a bit more instead of converting to and from a JSON string all of the time to save the request a bit of work, and hopefully didn't break anything in the process.
I also updated the schema used to validate the execution plan XML before transformation, because SQL Server started adding the undeclared
ForceScan attribute to the output that's currently causing that feature to fail with " The 'ForceScan' attribute is not declared."
Changes can be found here: http://code.google.com/r/tmslft-sede/source/list