What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

I'd like to customize my Finder's Dock (I have a Mac) with Candy bar (an app), but it's not working. Which Stack Exchange site(s) cover Photoshop, system customization, and file handling?

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

Looks like a question (or questions!) for Ask Different, the Stack Exchange site for users of Apple products. Don’t forget to read its FAQ.

As noted by slhck and studiohack in the comments section, for general user questions about software and hardware you can also ask on Super User, which is not Apple-specific. Don’t forget to read its FAQ.

share|improve this answer
Well, and just to mention it, there's also Super User. Because we also do Mac. – slhck Oct 1 '11 at 22:28
to second @slhck, yes, we have SU, we do computer hardware & software. – studiohack Oct 2 '11 at 0:52

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .