I am having a new difficulty logging into chat.stackexchange.com. I have tried
- clearing my cookies
- clearing my cache
- clearing "everything"
- Firefox 3.6.something on Linux
- Firefox 7.0.1 on Windows
- Logging out of stackexchange, logging out of stackoverflow, logging out anywhere I can find
- Logging in with my Blogger openID
- Logging in with my Google account (didn't know I could do that)
- Logging in to StackOverflow, English.Stackexchange.com, stackexchange.com, superuser.com
- using the http://english.stackexchange.com/users/chat-stackexchange-login link, which gives me a 404 on chat for the url http://chat.stackexchange.com/login/global-fallback.
When I log in with my OpenID the cross-site auto-login seems to work everywhere except Chat. When I use my Google account the cross-site login doesn't seem to work. I can get into the Stackoverflow chat with no problem but the stackexchange chat doesn't work for me. And I haven't changed anything in my browsers lately but this is a new problem for me.
I've gone to the chat help page and all tests pass.