With the traffic increase on Ask Different, it feels as though we're getting more flags, but it's hard to know. Would it be possible to add an additional graph to the moderator analytics page for number of flags on each given day? This would be useful to see trends in how much moderator intervention is needed, and would allow community managers to identify sites in need of additional moderators. (Ask Different doesn't, but we might someday)
2 years ago
16Can we add moderator features to see keyword analytics and annotated traffic graphs for specific questions?
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- Why did Cessna get rid of manual flaps in their 172?
- Reading text from 2 files
- What does Verify disc after burning actually do to verify the data?
- Is it possible that "A counter-example exists but it cannot be found"
- In Interface Design, are the finer details really as important as the general ones?
- An application-heavy functional analysis textbook?
- What is exactly a "Pixel"?
- How does a metronome help me play music better?
- Is it permissible to use somebody else's words (without quotations) to describe a concept once their work is cited?
- How to handle player knowledge when they fumble a knowledge roll
- How to retain vested employees?
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- How do I type "too" instead of "to" using the new Swipe-style keyboard
- Binary search use in simple guessing game
- By how much can you increase your rate if the work is urgent?
- Why don't game developers release their source code?
- Draw a regular polygon
- Assigning Code To A Variable
- Netherhorses, are they viable?
- Applying and interviewing for a faculty position without intent of accepting position
- Can reviewing papers help increase your credibility as a researcher?
- Why are the controls opposite/inverted when flying in a game?
- input type="email" allows test@test, why?