Here is my entry for the Lowest-Priority-Bug-of-the-Week Competition:
Sometimes the "[closed]" marker disappears temporarily, after editing the closed question.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Find a closed question, as indicated by the "[closed]" marker after the title.
- Edit the closed question, and hit Save Edits.
- Observe the title of the question no longer has the "[closed]" marker after the title. This is the bug. It should still be present.
- Observe the question is still actually closed, because it has the option to vote for reopen.
- Refresh the page.
- Observe the title now has the "[closed]" marker appended to it.