Please see these two questions:-
I'm going to have some spare time over the next couple of weeks and can trawl through these, but I need some advice.
- Any URL inside code tags will be left untouched.
- Any URL in comments will be left untouched and unflagged.
- Any URL leading to an LMGTFY will be left but flagged.
- Any other URL will be followed, checked for life, and linked inline in the question / answer; the shortened URL will be gone.
- Any short URL leading to EvilSite will be left and flagged
Does that sound reasonable? Anything wrong or bad in that list? Anything missed?
What do I do about short URLs leading to dead sites?
PYTHON / PYTHON 3
I have no idea which DiveInto version to link to. Sometimes it's obvious (if it's about 2.4 then I don't link to Python3.)
So, should I just include links to both? (DiveIntoPython/DiveIntoPython3)?