Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 158 Stack Exchange communities.

What is meta?
Here's how it works:
  1. Any Stack Exchange user can ask a question
  2. The community provides support, votes on ideas, and reports bugs
  3. Your voice helps shape the way Stack Exchange operates

I found on Stack Overflow two similar tags and . Both have same meaning. So, I suggest to make a synonym for .

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by Aziz Shaikh, Martijn Pieters, ChrisF, random, Monica Cellio Aug 21 '14 at 16:11

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "This question pertains only to a specific site in the Stack Exchange Network. Questions on Meta Stack Exchange should pertain to our network or software that drives it as a whole, within the guidelines defined in the help center. You should ask this question on the meta site where your concern originated." – Aziz Shaikh, Martijn Pieters, ChrisF, random, Monica Cellio
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

I don't know about this one... ScrollViewer is a class in .NET 4, while ScrollView is an Android class. While the classes might have similar functionality and names, they serve two different platforms, and provided the tags are used appropriately, the meaning can be made distinct.

Note that there is also , which is relevant to iOS, and there are probably several other classes with similar names on other platforms.

share|improve this answer
Agreed. Not sure who named the "scrollviewer" class anyway. :-) – Moshe Dec 4 '11 at 14:43

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .