When you place a link to a stackexchange question on a post, wouldn't it be easy to identify the post name, and place a nice bit of feedback on the link. You could automatically flesh out the link text as well.
What I mean is:
- Click the "Add link" button.
- Copy/Paste your link into the text box
- Stack Exchange identifies that this is a question on a stack exchange website.
- Stack Exchange then places the question title automatically into the link "text" section.
- Possibly even displays a hover in the main page with details of the question when hovering on the link.