What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

Where's the markdown reference? I am not looking for keyboard shortcuts. It seems there's more than the icons. The FAQ page should have a link to it.

share|improve this question
That ? on the editor you mean? – random Nov 18 '11 at 18:30

1 Answer 1

Click on the orange ? button, that should bring up a link to advanced help.

enter image description here

That links takes you to: http://stackoverflow.com/editing-help

If you are a new user, you won't even have to click on the ? button; it's already expanded.

But I do agree that there should be a link to that page somewhere in the FAQ.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .