I've just found a user which consistently uses wrong tags for his questions. As far as I have checked almost every of his 139 questions is tagged erroneously. For example:
- A simple question about Android emulator is tagged with android-layout, android-ndk, android-widget at the same time, while question about layout is tagged with android-emulator.
- Question about iPhone WebView is tagged with iphone-sdk-4.0, iphone-sdk-3.0, ios4, cocos2d-iphone.
Now I wonder what should I do? So far I see several options:
- Retag every question he ever tagged erroneously
- Retag and notify the moderators about this user (by flagging one or several questions)
- Just flag one of his questions for moderator attention to do batch retag (first remove all tags except base ones: android, ios, then I can review his questions and add other tags where necessary).
- Contact that user in some way (through comments or chat) and point him to the tagging guidelines.
I think the second option is preferable. Any thoughts?