Since that question is almost a year old, the screenshot is broken, and it's tagged completed, I can't be sure if this is a duplicate or a new bug. It seems best to just post this as a new question/report.
When I started editing my newly placed comment right after posting it, I got two boxes in stead of one.
Here's the series of events:
- Arrival at the question, there were 0 comments and 1 answer.
- Started typing the comment.
- A new answer was posted so a banner informed me of that, I clicked the reload.
- Typed and entered the comment.
- The comment was placed and another comment appeared in front of it.
- I instantly clicked edit as I often do, to slightly rephrase (a strange habit I have).
My current browser is Safari (version 5.1.1) and my current operating system is Mac OS X (version 10.6.8).
Here's the question, if it's any help: How to ask "(a) or (b), not (c)" questions?