About a week ago, I made an answer on this question.
As of two or three days ago:
- I had 1 downvote on my answer. (there were actually 2, but one was revoked on the first day)
- JaredPar's answer had a score of 26 at one point. (he got the badge for it too)
But now when I looked back on the question, I noticed this:
- The last downvote on my answer has disappeared with no effect on my rep. (I always get +2 for a revoked downvote even if I've already hit the repcap.*)
- I think I might have lost an upvote. I don't remember...
- JaredPar's answer is now at 23. He lost 3 votes?
So I'm wondering what happened? Were those votes actually revoked? Or did some (three) accounts that voted on it get burned/merged? I know it doesn't matter at all, but curiosity kills me...
*Note that although I always get +2 on a revoked downvote. This is just the visible rep. I don't actually get 2 points back in the rep-audit page if I've hit the repcap.