Lately, I have wanted to ask an important question about WP7 developing on Stack Overflow. I have been answering as many questions as I can, and my reputation is 79. How much reputation do I need in order to prove myself worthy of asking questions on Stack Overflow again?
2 years ago
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- Insert some simple path in LaTeX document
- Birds sitting on electric wires: potential difference between their feet
- A fascinating number chain.
- Do I cite books that helped me indirectly?
- How to do multivariate machine learning? (predicting multiple dependent variables)
- How could Thor's hammer Mjöllnir be forged in the heart of a dying star?
- How to use special characters like the question mark as a variable in a formula?
- Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- How do I deal with a really wet, messy dough?
- Intuition Behind Maximum Principle (Complex Analysis)
- How do I make a TikZ matrix match height?
- Is it OK for an MSc Student to Review a Scientific Paper?
- How anticommunist was Robert Heinlein?
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?
- Audio track complete
- What is the differences between mysql-client and mysql-client-core?
- What is defined by rate of change at a single point?
- how to fix a wrong pgfplots plot?
- Writing better JUnit tests
- How to manage application data when running multiple tests in parallel?
- Select cases from a list
- Congruences and prime powers
- Kid's homework: 4 equations 5 unknowns? Going crazy!