Lately, I have wanted to ask an important question about WP7 developing on Stack Overflow. I have been answering as many questions as I can, and my reputation is 79. How much reputation do I need in order to prove myself worthy of asking questions on Stack Overflow again?
2 years ago
- How can I print out all but the last n characters in bash?
- Thrust vectoring on commercial jets
- Tikz plot polar equation with foreach
- Kid's homework: 4 equations 5 unknowns? Going crazy!
- When to use esc_html and when to use sanitize_text_field?
- How anticommunist was Robert Heinlein?
- Single word for shopping after comparing price and features across multiple shops and product types
- Is the term 'Invalid' applicable for human beings?
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- Public constructor of a private class
- What is this sentence trying to say about televisions and computers?
- How could there be a truly "pure" state?
- install application/http services to "/srv"?
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?
- what is the differences between mysql-client and mysql-client-core?
- Select cases from a list
- Can we introduce new operations that make quintics solvable?
- Tool to reveal credentials in unencrypted POP3 connection
- Question about conjugate points
- Find last n for which 2^n has a 0.
- What to do when a player dislikes his character, that is vital for the story?
- A fascinating number chain.
- What does 'highly non linear' mean?
- Is this function vulnerable to SQL injection?