I understand the need to prevent there being a place for what generally passes for political "thought" on the interwebz, but where can questions regarding political science, theory of politics, political sociology and the sociology of politics be asked?
Questions would need to be strictly limited (i.e. moderated) to well-established and well-defined well-focused academic questions and unambiguous factual questions.
Examples would include things such as
- What is the median voter theorem and how can it explain multi-partite systems?
- What does the double-majority requirements for certain legislation in the EU mean?
- What did Weber define as class?
- How does rational choice theory explain the existence of voting?
- Under the german basic law, what powers does the supreme court have?
- What is the Nato Security Council?
Essay-type broader questions would be discouraged. This is not a discussion forum after all.