What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

Possible Duplicate:
What is a 'rollback'?

I was just curious; if I make a revision, then realize that my revision made a question or answer was not correct, is there a way to revert back to the original other than revising it again, back to the original text?


share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by kiamlaluno, Brad Gilbert, Lorem Ipsum, Michael Mrozek, Pops Dec 19 '11 at 13:37

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Do you mean - meta.stackexchange.com/questions/17038/what-is-a-rollback – MByD Dec 18 '11 at 2:41

1 Answer 1

up vote 10 down vote accepted

Yes, there is a way to do this. See the below picture for a guide on the rollback feature:

enter image description here

In essence, this button will immediately revert to the edit that it is placed under.

share|improve this answer
Or: click "edit" in that revision, to be allowed to type an edit comment for the rollback as well. – Arjan Dec 18 '11 at 19:39

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .