Well I have just noticed something odd. I've waited for a couple of days, but it hasn't changed. On my Stack Overflow account I have (at the time of posting) 556 rep. If I go to my account on Game Development I find that it says I only have 541. When I look at my rep on Game Development I have 406, but from Stack Overflow it says I have 421. Which should I believe? Is this normal?
|show 3 more comments|
2 years ago
2The site linking item in the ‘Reputation’ FAQ entry may be wrong (or the system doesn't work as advertised)
- I would like to have a counter example that Peano's theorem does not apply to spaces with infinite dimension
- Draw a regular polygon
- What exactly is a "Pixel"?
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- Kid's homework: 4 equations 5 unknowns? Going crazy!
- Is altimeter setting corrected for temperature?
- How can I produce this table of cumulative numbers?
- Why do Disney parents usually die?
- Bastard children who became Kings
- Shapeshifter Villain travelling with Party
- Opposite of the suffix -less
- Output Pi without math
- Path syntax rules
- Why is konsole reading /etc/passwd?
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?
- How can I deal with the challenges a player having Mind-Reading represents without negating their ability?
- Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- What is Overmodulation?
- Why doesn't Apple ship and support FOSS drivers for NTFS write capabilities?
- Why is it not past perfect for the word 'left'?
- Can Vegans eat Jewelry?
- How to get Ubuntu distribution's full code name?
- Is there a way to create a for loop with only two expressions in C?
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?