I got in to a bit of a argument with another user a few weeks ago. Ever since then every few days I get a down-vote on one of my old questions that has not been touched in months or years. Also it is not like these are bad questions either, they all had a rep of 7 or more and none of them had a existing down-vote except one, but that one had a +11 on it by the time this started happening.
Questions being downvoted:
- How to generate a guitar note (my very first SO question from 2.5 years ago)
- Parallel.ForEach can cause a "Out Of Memory" exception if working with a enumerable with a large object
- How do I protect OAuth keys from a user decompileing my project? (this had the existing down-vote)
- How do user annotations work?
- Do stored procedures lock tables/rows?
- Serializing a Nullable<DateTime> in to XML
- What to do when you can not save a password as a hash
This is the argument that I think started it all, there is no way for me to tell who is doing this, but I have a strong suspicion that it is this user.