The FAQ says:
Answers that do not fundamentally answer the question may be removed. This includes answers that are …
- commentary on the question or other answers
- asking another, different question
- "thanks!" or "me too!" responses
- exact duplicates of other answers
- barely more than a link to an external site
- not even a partial answer to the actual question
The point I highlighted applies to this case.
It's not a matter of what the topic is, but a matter of the answer containing a little more than a link. Even supposing that the linked page contains the answer, the answer should at least make a summary about what reported in that page; it helps in the case that page is accessible for any reason, and doesn't force future readers to go to another site to read what they want to read.