I noticed that south and django-south have tag wiki excerpts that indicate that they refer to the same thing, so I think they should be synonyms. Both seem to be unambiguous and they have about the same number of questions, so I can't tell which should be the master tag
2 years ago
- What do those mean for cheque purposes?
- How anticommunist was Robert Heinlein?
- Why don't I have to install programs?
- How do I deal with a really wet, messy dough?
- How to use Field Calculator to assign values to only Odd (or Even) page fields for Data Driven Pages?
- Dash in Environment Name
- How are intersections between two numbered streets named in New York?
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- Select cases from a list
- Am I morally obligated to pursue a career in medicine?
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- Diffusion in Shamir's secret sharing scheme
- Maximizing rsync performance and throughput - directly-connected gigabit servers
- SED : Case Match Pattern Replacement
- What is the differences between mysql-client and mysql-client-core?
- Drinking alcohol after work
- Why didn't Dumbledore say at the trial that he'd given Harry permission?
- What is defined by rate of change at a single point?
- Are there 3 trig functions or are there 6 trig functions?
- Are Master's becoming required for USA PhD programs?
- Is my PageRank improved when someone else uses my images?
- What are some creative ways to run up my credit card bill without any cost to me?
- What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?