In the mobile theme on Android 2.3.5, comments that do not meet the minimum length will fail to post but no feedback message is displayed to the user. The submit button changes to its active state, but nothing else happens.
2 years ago
- Cheaper FPGA for fixed designs?
- Is machine language always binary?
- Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- How to manage application data when running multiple tests in parallel?
- Dash in Environment Name
- Are the higher homotopy groups of the Hawaiian earring trivial?
- Bound accounts in France and Canada
- install application/http services to "/srv"?
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?
- I want to start learning how to use \newcommand \newenvironment and \def any suggestions where to start?
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?
- A fascinating number chain.
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- Birds sitting on electric wires: potential difference between their feet
- Ubuntu won't allow to use "/" symbol
- Initial starting player - v2
- Insert some simple path in LaTeX document
- Tool to reveal credentials in unencrypted POP3 connection
- What to do when a player dislikes his character, that is vital for the story?
- People not admitting when things are going bad
- What is defined by rate of change at a single point?
- What's the difference between naive and memory B cells?
- Draw the shadows of buildings
- Can Python 2 be safely removed from Ubuntu 14.04?