I've started to look at the /tools interface (probably something I should have started doing about 10k ago), and found it not all that interesting. Most of the questions that bubble to the top are for extremely popular topics (Java, C++, etc). I am much more interested in reviewing extreme questions involving my particular area of expertise (I stay pretty rigidly within the [sql-server-*] tags). Is there a way to customize the data that is shown on these pages? I don't think I would provide very good input or make very good decisions on questions / answers / etc. outside of my area.
2 years ago
5Have Tool > Stats > Most viewed show the posts that got the most views in the last x days, regardless of post date
92Roll out 10k tools gradually between 3k and 10k reputation for users who have shown interest in helping the site
- Sum of binomial coefficients with three variables
- Output Pi without math
- Solution environment via true/false switch
- How can a Paladin be converted into an Anti-Paladin?
- Valid Through The Ages
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- Is it OK for an MSc Student to Review a Scientific Paper?
- Is the term 'Invalid' applicable for human beings?
- Which textbook of differential geometry will introduce conformal transformation?
- will hosting provider have access to my dedicated server?
- How to make section title text align with paragraph indentation?
- Prose Equivalent to Poetic
- Will Ospf advertising router id be modified during flooding?
- We share iCloud accounts on two devices, can both backup photos to iCloud?
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- How could there be a truly "pure" state?
- If the Klingons joined the United Federation of Planets would they have to give up their cloaking technology?
- Birds sitting on electric wires: potential difference between their feet
- Drawing vertical hierarchical n-ary tree in tikz
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- Is Medium Armor or Light Armor more beneficial to a Dual Wield Mage?
- What does 'highly non linear' mean?