You're correct in observing that it's not programming-related. An Office VBA question might be on topic for Stack Overflow, but even those are accepted on Super User as well.
...But the one you found not a very good question in general, so it's probably not a good candidate for migration elsewhere in the network. Remember that rule number one of migration is "don't
Additionally, this is a very old question from way back in 2009, and we generally try not to migrate really old questions to other sites unless the site specifically requests those questions.
Therefore, I would just vote to close this one as "off-topic" without selecting a particular migration path.
In general, though, Super User is the place for general software-related questions. From their FAQ:
Super User is for computer enthusiasts and power users. If you have a question about …
- computer hardware
- computer software
- personal and home computer networking
and it is not about …
- videogames or consoles
- websites or web services like Facebook, Twitter, and WordPress
- electronic devices, media players, cell phones or smart phones, except insofar as they interface with your computer
- issues specific to corporate IT support and networks
- a shopping or buying recommendation
… then you’re in the right place to ask your question!