complex seems to be a meta-tag. I looked through some of the questions and it only seems to be used for a (subjectively) very complex problem.
207 49 questions are tagged with it.
- I cleaned up this tag, it should be made a [synonym of complex-numbers] now
complextype has some disambiguities, not sure what to do with that:
- xml datatype. Example: XML Schema + complexType element + Alternative to sequence
- complex in c : Complex types using OpenMP
- complexType in sql - EF4 SPROC Complex Type Mapping - Problem with ROW_NUMBER()
Tasks (see Giles answer):
cleanup everything in complex and complextype that does not refer to complex numbers / the xml complex data typeDone
- make complex a synonym of complex-numbers
Someone needs to to the synonymizing now.
EDIT May/2012 I just cleaned up some questions from complex again. The tag is still likely to be misused with "complex sql queries", "complex anything stuff" and "the complex xml type"