If your question not getting enough attention, then you can offer bounty for question. And accept answers which are giving some hints, giving way to solution or exact answer.
Ask yourself the following questions about question:
- Is the question tagged appropriately?
- Is the question too broad, or difficult to understand?
- Is the question missing key pieces of information that are needed to provide answers?
- Does the question show no effort on the part of the author?
- Would answering the question simply take more time than most people in our community care to spend?
Accept rate is calculated as:
- The accept rate is the percentage of answers accepted based on the questions asked by the user.
- The accept rate is calculated on questions that are older than 3 days.
- The accept rate is heavily cached and can take 24hrs or more to update. (See below.)
- The accept rate is only calculated when the user has 4 or more questions.