No, I don't think these questions belong on Stack Overflow.
They don't fit into any of the categories listed in the FAQ:
Stack Overflow is for professional and enthusiast programmers, people who write code because they love it. We feel the best Stack Overflow questions have a bit of source code in them, but if your question generally covers …
- a specific programming problem
- a software algorithm
- software tools commonly used by programmers
- practical, answerable problems that are unique to the programming profession
… then you’re in the right place to ask your question!
Graphic design questions have nothing to do with programming or software algorithms, and graphic design-related software packages like Photoshop don't even fall into the category of "software tools commonly used by programmers". The fact that you're designing these graphics for an iPhone application is merely a coincidence; you could be designing the same graphics for all sorts of promotional materials completely unrelated to programming.
Additionally, not only are those graphic design questions, but they also sound like legal questions; i.e., whether you can imitate materials distributed by Arawella Corporation. Questions of that nature are not on topic anywhere on the Stack Exchange network, as we don't currently have a legal Q&A site.
For those that aren't legal/usage-related questions, but rather specific, answerable questions about creating graphics, you might consider posting them to the Graphic Design site.
Do have a look at their FAQ first to see which types of questions are on topic:
What kind of questions can I ask here?
Graphic Design is for questions targeted toward 2D design professionals, students, and enthusiasts.
This includes questions about:
- Graphic arts theory and history; "Why" we do what we do and not necessarily the "how" in logo design, fonts & typography, visual communication
- Web design
- Layout and printing
- Digital media
Examples: video, Adobe Flash
but not about:
- Simple "How to" questions
- Brainstorming or idea gathering
- Technical questions related to 3D software
- Technical questions related to video editing software
- Web site architecture and development
Examples: HTML that doesn't include CSS, server-side issues
- Landscaping and architecture