I know it's a hated post, but is a GENUINE question. I was unsure, that's why I asked on Meta
- Whenever I see a user with username as
user2347894I ask them to use proper names.
- Whenever I see a user a new user or basically below 50 rep, or acceptance rate is below 70Most of the time only below 50, I ask them to make a habit to accept the answer,
- to increase the acceptance rate
- to give themselves some bonus point
- to help other know the working solution
- When I see identical answers, I ask them not to post such. Agreeing on the fact that it might be unknowingly
Today, I seem to have offended few users.
Your Common Sense and
Michael specially. So, should I stop doing this, or is there a better way to approach the new users, without offending them or sending the negative meaning?
May be they got me wrong, since I only comment on the post I am involved because, WHY would I comment on post I don't even see or answer, maybe they are thinking I am being greedy or selfish, or over competitive over the reputation.