plugins seems to be a meta tag. Can it go?
A plug-in (or plugin) is a set of software components that adds specific abilities to a larger software application. If supported, plug-ins enable customizing the functionality of an application.
Some examples of tags shared by things tagged with plugins:
- plugins jenkins environment-variables starteam
- android eclipse plugins installation
- wordpress plugins jscrollpane
- asp.net asp.net-mvc plugins iis-express
- cakephp plugins
- jquery css plugins gallery
- java pdf plugins reader viewer
- plugins crm retrieve
- plugins npapi createprocess firebreath
- visual-studio plugins
These are the tags for the top ten questions in plugins at the time of this writing. Clearly none of these questions are similar to each other at all. I move to burninate.
Questions that need retagging:
Questions about plugin development for a particular platform should be retagged with the appropriate tag, for example wordpress-plugin-dev.
For the sake of completeness: