- Why is that, how can i avoid damageing the syntax highlight?
- Is it possiblie to force a special syntax?
- Is there a "good practice" example or tutorial, to avoid bad behavior in highlighting?
What is meta?
- Any Stack Exchange user can ask a question
- The community provides support, votes on ideas, and reports bugs
- Your voice helps shape the way Stack Exchange operates
There's no syntax highlighting because the question is lacking relevant tags.
So the best solution for questions is just to make sure that they are tagged correctly. That's important for lots of reasons above and beyond syntax highlighting.
If you can't get the tags to apply the syntax highlighting you desire, or you have an answer in which you want to provide snippets of code in multiple languages not mentioned in the question, then you can provide an explicit syntax highlighting hint, as discussed here.