There are 96 questions on [so] tagged with the enterprise-architect tag. Most of these are about the Sparx Enterprise Architect product.
Today, for the first time, I noticed an enterprise-architect question which is not about the Sparx product (at least I think not, the question needs clarification). This tells me that at least some people are using that tag for the "other" purpose listed in the tag wiki:
Enterprise Architect can refer to the UML modeling tool created by Sparx Systems (http://sparxsystems.com.au/) or to the specialized architect role. In order to specify the tool as meaning, add the tag [sparx] in addition.
Now, as it happens, there is no sparx tag.
BTW, I'm asking because I was once threatened with suspension for adding the c#-language tag without permission from the community here on meta.
Here are the questions which are not about Sparx EA:
- WebSphere Equivalent in .NET
- A good ADL recomendation for a web based system
- How to design application for multi-branches POS?
- Enterprise architecture certifications
- What reporting tool do you suggest for an enterprise level ASP.Net MVC application?
- Best approaches to reduce the number of searches between the object stores to find a document if we are concerned about time of the document creation?