Searching for questions about Stripe results in a lot of noise because it's such a common word, so it would be nice to be able to tag them so we can subscribe to the tag. While there is an existing tag stripes, it is totally unrelated.
We won't be directing people to SO (we have our own support chat room and answers website for that), but it would be nice to answer the questions of people who come to SO on their own.
Adding some links to other questions since they don't fit in the comments:
Other questions involving Stripe:
- Using Stripe with Devise?
- What is the payments system for 99designs/ugallery look like, what plugins/gems do they use, and how can I ensure that it is? security?
- Stripe Webhook on Rails
- Using Stripe webhooks with rails
- Integrate nodejs with ruby for payment processing
- how do i use Stripe in wordpress by having a form write an entry to a mysql database?
- iOS - Integrating credit card payments
- Australian alternatives to Stripe
- Which payment provider is advisable for startup e-commerce business: PayPal or Stripe?
- Need ideas on implementing a secure payments page (HTTPS) on GAE (using Stripe)
- Stripe.js / stripe.php - All card errors work (expiry, cvc, incorrent #) except for declined card
Stripe was in private beta from January 2010, launched publicly in September 2011, and processes payments for such companies as 10gen, appsumo, giftrocket, mongohq, xamarin, MoMA, and the City of Portland.