Note: This is related but not a duplicate: Message signature was incorrect
When attempting to log in to any Stack Exchange site with any login option from Windows, I receive a "Message signature incorrect" error.
- I've tried with Google, Stack Exchange OpenID, and MyOpenID
- I've tried with both my account/email, and an account I began to create for my brother. Neither worked.
I've tried from every single browser I have and can find. I have cleared the cache, cookies, and all settings on each.
I've tried from two machines, both Windows 7, on the same network.
Regarding network configuration (I would be paranoid about posting it, but any site I visit can get this information)...
- I use no proxy at all. At least none I'm aware of.
- The ISP is Comcast. IPv4, if that means anything.
- Home connection, not work.
- I use Covenant Eyes on both versions of Windows. In typing this, I realize that very well might be the problem, and I'll try to test on Windows without it ASAP.
What's going on?