What am I meant to do? Do I re-word my post and get it back up there? Totally baffled.
1 year ago
1My question was closed as being “off topic”. Can someone tell me what about the question is off topic?
- Maze Generation
- How to evaluate trigonometric functions by pen and paper?
- How can I learn about other editions of D&D?
- What do hardware address pins do?
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- Unsolicited request for a scientific collaboration
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- What does "kcal/mol" mean when speaking of enzyme catalysis?
- Chess Trap Variant
- What's the fastest/easiest way to get Forgotten Souls?
- How different are 8-bit microcontrollers from 32-bit microcontrollers when it comes to programming them
- How does "多" work in this describing sentence "多好看啊!"?
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- Draw a regular polygon
- Which one of these answers regarding functions is incorrect?
- Does series converge or not?
- Swapping letters with regexp
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- Why don't we have more Disney prince stories?
- What does consistency mean for "computational theories" corresponding to inductive types?
- Does it make sense to open one window all the way when the other window is much smaller?
- Would using a hash table in garbage collection solve the stop the world problem of mark and sweep?
- What would be preferred aesthetically and performance wise?