I note the red circle on the top-left of the page that says I have messages waiting in my in-box. I diligently read each. I then click on my name, click on the responses tab, and see the same messages highlighted as unread. It'd be nice if reading the message from "responses" would also mark it read in the StackExchange popup and vice-versa.
1 year ago
- Thrust vectoring on commercial jets
- Is machine language always binary?
- How can a Paladin be converted into an Anti-Paladin?
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- What is the size of a pointer? What exactly does it depend on?
- SED : Case Match Pattern Replacement
- Is testing easier/harder than learning?
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- What is the largest ship in the Star Trek Universe?
- Get running status of mongodb
- What was the standard pistol used in Yugoslavia during WWII?
- How to do multivariate machine learning? (predicting multiple dependent variables)
- Kid's homework: 4 equations 5 unknowns? Going crazy!
- Dash in Environment Name
- Maximizing rsync performance and throughput - directly-connected gigabit servers
- Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- Do I cite books that helped me indirectly?
- Can Python 2 be safely removed from Ubuntu 14.04?
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?
- I want to start learning how to use \newcommand \newenvironment and \def any suggestions where to start?
- How to manage application data when running multiple tests in parallel?
- Is it necessary that every function is a derivative of some function?
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- Virtual particles and physical laws