I've noticed recently there has been at least two incidents of users posting a lot of detailed sensitive information, from the guy the edited a post to replace it with his CV (which I would say is an interesting way of getting your name known) to the ServerFault user that posted a question with working login credentials to his actual production server.
What should be the procedure in this case?
- Edit it out, if you have enough rep
- Flag for moderator attention with "other" flag, explaining the contents?
- As the revision history may need to be destroyed, drop into a chat room with a community co-ordinator and ping them to alert them of the situation?
- Mention it in the parent's site chat room to draw attention to it?
- Email email@example.com with a link to the question and explain the issue?
- All of the above?