(Given the popularity of my previous question, I thought I'd spin off the 'positive' bits here, for more constructive discussion.)
Here are a few ideas for making the 10k flag queue more manageable (or even, more fun?):
- Give me those flags in buckets, by type (right now I'm not interested in dupes)
- Let me filter out the old stuff
- Limit flags based on queue length (like we do with edit suggestions)?
- Better tools for checking dupes really are dupes
- Give me some way to say 'ignore' - and have the flag disappear from my list, at least