In the "Top Questions" and "Top Answers" listings on Stack Exchange global profiles, the last and first characters are missing from any titles that start with a double-quote character.
I noticed this happening to a "Top Question" in my global profile on StackExchange.com:
original title: "Abusing" bounties for unlimited profit displayed title: Abusing" bounties for unlimited profi
As a test, I prepended a double-quote character to the title of another one of my other top posts. The same thing happened to it.
I found the same thing happening to the title of a "Top Answer" in another user's profile:
original title: "[open]" + "[source]" versus "[open-source]" displayed title: [open]“ + ”[source]“ versus ”[open-source]
This affects the URL slugs as well as the displayed titles.