I have read the question Windows8 metro: HeaderMenu and a comment reminding that the tags metro-ui and silverlight are excluding them. What the poster means - I think - are the design principals behind metro and not a metro-ui implementation. Maybe there should be a metro-style for the design idea (which doesn't necessarily need to be used on Windows 8 only)?
1 year ago
- Why is it said that SSH key authentication is less vulnerable than ssh password authentication when SSH is exploitable?
- Dash in Environment Name
- Intuition Behind Maximum Principle (Complex Analysis)
- Controlling aspects of Histogram3D[ ]
- Virtual particles and physical laws
- Why don't I have to install programs?
- Maximizing rsync performance and throughput - directly-connected gigabit servers
- How to manage application data when running multiple tests in parallel?
- Let q be an odd integer such that p = 4q+1 is prime.
- I want to start learning how to use \newcommand \newenvironment and \def any suggestions where to start?
- Initial starting player
- Is machine language always binary?
- SED : Case Match Pattern Replacement
- Draw the shadows of buildings
- Comparing a6000 to a7 photos on Flickr
- Help!! How to do square root!
- Update vs. FixedUpdate in Unity
- Is it OK for an MSc Student to Review a Scientific Paper?
- What is a "Detoation?"
- Thrust vectoring on commercial jets
- how to fix a wrong pgfplots plot?
- Short Java FizzBuzz using recursion and parameters
- What is the largest ship in the Star Trek Universe?
- Making sense of 5/4 time signatures