was just closed as off-topic because it asks for a recommendation. I can't see however how it is different from these questions:
- Open Source Math Library for F#?
- Are there math libs for F#?
- F# Math Libraries - Calculate Median
- Recommended math library for C#/.NET?
Also I think that the rules prohibiting asking for recommendations are a bit extreme. What is wrong in asking about free/open source software, that in itself is "making Internet a better place", and certainly is not used for profit generation by any party. I understand that things will change in time, but this is true for most questions about actively developed technology.
So my questions are
- Why does SO employ multiple standards
- Why are recommendations not welcome here?