Right now one of the only real ranking in terms of overall performance on Stack Overflow (and related sites, obviously) is the reputation score. I know there are also some rankings per tag, but I am looking for possibilities for new types of user rankings based on other criteria.
- Most prolific question asking
- Most prolific answering
- Greatest answer-to-question ratio
- Highest average question score (with at least X questions)
- Highest average answer score (with at least X answers)
- Most accepted answers
- Accepted vs. total answers ratio
I would never expect that all of these would ever be implemented, but I am interested in knowing what would be the most popular options or what other potential options for user ranking there are.