What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

I've just had a Q closed for being a duplicate. While I don't dispute the close, I actually think the answers I got were better than on the original.

Is there anyway they can be moved across?

share|improve this question
It's called merging; you can flag for mod attention and ask them to do it – Michael Mrozek Jun 19 '12 at 23:34
I'd read other Qs on here saying it needed a mod to do it but hadn't realised flagging was the way to go. Thanks – Basic Jun 19 '12 at 23:35
A bad thing with merging (possibly I am thinking of questions closed as exact duplicates of) is new questions merged with old questions with no answers. Meaning, a much much lower probability to get a response in due time. – r4. Jun 19 '12 at 23:55

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .