1 year ago
- strange NTP traffic
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?
- Which complete lattices arise as images of the Galois connections induced by binary relations?
- Are rational numbers + numbers constructed with a root = algebraic numbers?
- Why does a nuclear explosion have directionality?
- How big of a deal is Westeros?
- How can I deal with the challenges a player having Mind-Reading represents without negating their ability?
- Can a user DUMP their VRAM?
- What is the convention for naming routes?
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- Angular momentum depends on origin?
- Writing better JUnit tests
- Inductive argument for infinite number of cities
- Choosing the right form of "to dry"
- Single word for shopping after comparing price and features across multiple shops and product types
- Is there one word for both horizontal or vertical, but not diagonal, adjacency?
- Two usages related to "with"
- Disable atd (and other unnecessary startup processes) in Ubuntu?
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- Creating variable of type <base class> to store <derived class> object in C#
- Do compiler-writers actually need to 'understand' machine code?
- Sometimes "s" is read like English "z". Why?
- Migrate old admin's posts to his new user