I am using a Stack Exchange account to log in at Stack Overflow. But every time I try to log in using Chrome, it always shows "Third Party Cookies Appear To Be Disabled".
I have read:
- "Third Party Cookies Appear To Be Disabled" When trying to login
- Stack Exchange and third party cookies
- Deleting all files from temp folder to delete all of my browsers' cookies.
- Reinstalling my Chrome. I also uninstalled it, and downloaded an offline installer.
- Went to "stackexchange.com" to manually enter an OpenID below the login form.
- Tried to add exceptions in my content settings (for cookies).
- Clicking "You can continue and log in manually however" directs me to openid.stackexchange.com, it's a log in form. Login in there says "Not Found. This page could not be found."
- Going to https://openid.stackexchange.com/account/login directly: logging in stays on the same page and says "Not Found" - This page could not be found.
- I tried to reset all my Chrome settings, by deleting my user settings to have a new one. I also tried my incognito window. But it still shows "Third Party Cookies..."
- Everything works fine when I'm using another browser (an old version of Firefox).
- Other sites with HTTPS are working okay.
I am using the latest Google Chrome and running Windows 7 - Ultimate. I am using the default Content settings for cookies: "Allows local data to be set". I don't have any antivirus programs or anti-malware products, my firewall is also turned off. I haven't modified anything from my browser's proxy settings.