Questions that ask for a list are considered not constructive, as every answer is equally valid.
Generally, those questions are infinite, as a new answer could always be added; they also tend to be subjective. As such, those questions should not be asked, basing on what written in the FAQ.
You should only ask practical, answerable questions based on actual problems that you face. Chatty, open-ended questions diminish the usefulness of our site and push other questions off the front page.
To prevent your question from being flagged and possibly removed, avoid asking subjective questions where …
- every answer is equally valid: "What's your favorite __?"
- your answer is provided along with the question, and you expect more answers: "I use _ for _, what do you use?"
- there is no actual problem to be solved: "I'm curious if other people feel like I do."
- we are being asked an open-ended, hypothetical question: "What if __ happened?"
- it is a rant disguised as a question: "__ sucks, am I right?"