An alternative way of asking and answering questions
Everything from step 2-6 can happen concurrently with other people.
- You ask a question.
- An Answerer signs up to answer the question.
- A chat is created, both can speak in fluid form to each other.
- Once chat is completed between two people they can vote to close the chat.
- A clean up session is created, both of them can edit their log, prettify it.
- Another vote is made between the two to publish their log.
People can now vote for the question if they think it was a good and valid question.
People can now vote for the answer if they think it was a good and valid answer.
People can comment.
Another expert can poll the user to open a chat go to step 3 again.
All answers are shown as a list of some kind.
 The chats can either happen in real-time or over a longer period.
This is similar to how it works now. There are lots of cases that I haven't covered. What I like about this is the different style of communication between the users. It is also easier and faster to drill down to the specifics of the question and get to the main essence quicker and faster.
What do you think?