This process is not working for me:
- Go to profile page
- Press "my logins". Empty list.
- I press "add more logins..."
- I press "log in with StackExchange"
Confirm This login is new to Bitcoin - Stack Exchange: Stack Exchange (email@example.com) This login has been seen on the following sites: Stack Overflow Server Fault ... and 15 more. Do you want to add this login to your Bitcoin - Stack Exchange account?
- I press "Add login". It returns to the home page.
- I go to profile and open "my logins". Still empty list.
What should happen:
Accounts got merged, like on unix.stackexchange.com, or meaningful error message displayed on some step.
Add operation looks like if it is succeed, but actually produces no effect.